In accordance with HUD’s requirement that the FY2019 Continuum of Care Consolidated Application be available for public review and comment 48 hours prior to the submission deadline of September 30, 2019 at 7:59pm EST, please find the below listed documents to be submitted to HUD on behalf of the Philadelphia Continuum of Care (PA-500).
This posting consists of:
- CoC Application, including documentation of objective ranking and selection process, final version of the completed CoC Consolidated Application, and attachments to the CoC Consolidated Application.
- Project Priority Listing, including reallocation forms, all project applications that were accepted and ranked, and rejected projects.
Please send any comments to MaryBeth Gonzales at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Tuesday, September 24.
Submission Documents, posted 9/20/19:
- FY2019 CoC Application PA-500: Completed CoC Consolidated Application Final
- FY2019 CoC Application PA-500: Attachments to the CoC Consolidated Application
- FY2019 Project Priority Listing PA-500
FY2019 CoC Final Ranking, which includes new & renewal projects
Philadelphia 2019 CoC Project Review and Rating Procedure
Philadelphia CoC FY 2019 Process for Reallocating
General FY2019 CoC NOFA Competition Information
- FY 2019 CoC Program Competition main page
- FY 2019 CoC Program NOFA
- FY 2019 CoC Program Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI)
- FY 2019 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition NOFA: What’s New, Changes, and Highlights
- GIW Reports
- E-snaps information
FY19 NOFA-Related Webinars
- Philadelphia CoC FY19 CoC NOFA Review Provider Meeting, July 22, 2019. You can find a copy of the PowerPoint slides online.
- The webinar covered various issues related to this year’s CoC NOFA, including:
- 2019 HUD CoC Competition Timeline
- Highlights from the Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
- Submitting Renewal Project Applications
- Consolidating and Creating New Projects
- USICH Webinar, “CoC NOFA FY 2019: What’s New and How to Build Upon Your Work to End Homelessness,” July 16, 2019. You can view a recording of the webinar online.
Notification of Project Acceptance/Rejection for 2019 CoC Competition
The CoC is required to notify all project applicants and the community at large about the projects being submitted for funding and included in the FY2019 Philadelphia CoC’s Priority Listing.
This information has been distributed via email.
A copy of the email, sent September 12, 2019, can be accessed online.
You can view other documents relating to the PA-500 Notification of Project Acceptance/Rejection for 2019 CoC Competition online.