Philadelphia’s Office of Homeless Services is working with the City of Philadelphia, Department of Public Health (PDPH), Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services, and other key federal partners to plan, prepare, and respond to COVID-19. Through these coordinated efforts, we’re working around the clock to protect our most vulnerable populations, especially those experiencing homelessness, and keep staff safe. Look at the actions we’ve taken to ensure shelters are safe during the pandemic. As of August 2020, our single shelters and family shelters have cumulatively reported 161 cases.
COVID-19 Guidance for Homeless Services Community
- Shelter Provider Testing Expansion FY21
- Testing Strategies in Congregate Settings
- Getting tested for COVID-19
- Where to find free food
- Learn about Reopening with Care: Philadelphia’s Strategy for Moving to Green
- Accessing the Quarantine and Isolation (Q + I) Site
- Additional PDPH Guidance and Resources
- Guidance for Congregate Settings for Residents Who Use Drugs
- Facility Cleaning Guidance for COVID-19 Coronavirus
- Reentry supports available during COVID-19
Find a complete list of guidance documents here.