Philadelphia’s Office of Homeless Services is working with the City of Philadelphia, Department of Public Health (PDPH), Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services, and other key federal partners to plan, prepare, and respond to COVID-19. Through these coordinated efforts, we’re working around the clock to protect our most vulnerable populations, especially those experiencing homelessness, and keep staff safe. Look at the actions we’ve taken to ensure shelters are safe during the pandemic. COVID-19 Summary-of-Services-During-COVID-19-since 3-13-20 (weekly update) provided to populations experiencing homelessness, as reported in HMIS.
COVID-19 Guidance for Homeless Services Community
- PDPH COVID 19 Guidance for Homeless Service Providers
- Summary-of-Services-During-COVID-19-since 3-13-20 (weekly update)
- Shelter Provider Testing Expansion FY21
- Getting tested for COVID-19
- Additional PDPH Guidance and Resources
- Graphic: Preventing COVID-19 in Congregate Settings
- Reentry supports available during COVID-19
Find a complete list of guidance documents here.
- Financial Assistance
- Emergency Rental Assistance
- Temporary COVID-19 Rental Assistance for People Living with HIV
- Receiving Stimulus Funds: Help for Non-Filers