Philadelphia’s Office of Homeless Services is working with the City of Philadelphia, Department of Public Health (PDPH), Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services, and other key federal partners to plan, prepare, and respond to COVID-19. Through these coordinated efforts, we’re working around the clock to protect our most vulnerable populations, especially those experiencing homelessness, and keep staff safe.
COVID-19 Guidance for Homeless Services Community
- Getting tested for COVID-19
- Where to find free food
- Learn about Safer at Home (Phase 2)
- Accessing the Quarantine and Isolation (Q + I) Site
- Additional PDPH Guidance and Resources
- Guidance for Congregate Settings for Residents Who Use Drugs
- Facility Cleaning Guidance for COVID-19 Coronavirus
Find a complete list of guidance documents here.
- Financial Assistance