2023 PIT Count COVID Safety Measures
Execute a safe PIT Count?
Based on CDC, local, and HUD COVID-19 guidance, the Office of Homeless Services is planning to conduct a full count and ensure the health and safety of all participants. Safety measures will include:
- Volunteers will be encouraged to be fully vaccinated (Note: some physical sites require volunteers to be fully vaccinated).
- Volunteers will be encouraged to get a COVID-19 test seven days in advance of the PIT Count.
- All participants who are volunteering will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver 48 hours prior to the 2023 PIT Count.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided (masks, face shields, and hand sanitizer) to all volunteers.
- Social distancing will be enforced by limiting the number of volunteers in each assigned group.