Homelessness Prevention Program
On March 13, the Director of Homeless Services, Liz Hersh, testified before City Council about increased, coordinated homelessness prevention. Read her testimony. Read the testimonies of the other advocates and policy.
If you have received an eviction notice and are at risk of becoming homeless the Homelessness Prevention Program may be able to help.
You may be eligible for help if:
- You are in a financial crisis and at imminent risk of becoming homeless
- You have received a court eviction hearing notice or court-ordered eviction
- You lack family and financial resources, placing you at risk for homelessness
- You have the ability to sustain housing after receiving assistance
- You have received a notice to vacate from landlord
Income guidelines apply.
|Household Size||Maximum Annual Household Income|
For more information contact our
Emergency Assistance and Response Unit
1430 Cherry Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Walk-Ins Only – No Phone Calls